Gordon goes over the program structure and highlights for our rescheduled island-hopping adventure through the sun-drenched Greek archipelago, including Crete, Naxos, Paros, and Santorini:
Our trip begins with 3 nights in Chania on the Island of Crete, before hopping to Heraklion for a night, followed by 3 nights on spectacular Santorini and 4 nights on Naxos Island, with some time in Paros as well. We'll wrap up our island-hopping adventure with a night in Athens.
Curious about what you might find in the Greek isles? Check out one of our travel stories about Greece:
- 6 things to do in Santorini, Greece
- In Culturally Complicated Crete, Greece Dances Through
- A journey through Greece via its famous wines and olive oils
- How To Get High In Athens, Greece
- Don’t Look At Me Like That: How Greeks Keeps Safe From The Evil Eye
- When Sleepless In Naxos, Drink Your Kitron With Lots Of Water
- There is nothing permanent except Ouzo: A Beginner’s Guide To Greek Spirits
For more webinar replays, click here.